Tired of Allergies and Sinusitis? TRY JALNETI
Jalneti can be a solution to your prevailing allergies.
Running nose, red eyes, rashes, throat infections, colds. The first thought that comes to our mind when we read these lines is a term called “allergy’’
You must have tried many drugs and treatment without much solace except some temporary relief.
What is Allergy?
A condition of hypersensitivity or abnormal or exaggerated reaction of the immune system to a substance (an allergen) considered harmless to most people. Exposure (consumption, inhalation, physical contact, etc) to such substances causes the body to undergo a reaction, often resulting in symptoms such as difficulty in breathing and/or swellings/rashes of the skin. These reactions are usually acquired, predictable and rapid.
- Allergy involves an exaggerated response of the immune system.
- The immune system is the body’s organized defense mechanism against foreign invaders, particularly infections.
- Allergens are substances that are foreign to the body and can cause an allergic reaction.
- Allergens bind to antibodies, which set off the release of chemicals called histamines. They in turn bind to receptors in your nose and set off the symptoms associated with allergies, like inflammation.
Allergies come in many distinct forms and are typically grouped in general categories according to the types of substances that cause them or the parts of the body they affect.
1. According to type of substances…
- Food Allergies
- Drug Allergies
- Insect Bite Allergies
- Pollen Allergies
- Dust Allergies
2. According to the parts of the body affected…
- Respiratory Allergies
- Skin Allergies
- Eye Allergies
What are the symptoms of Allergy?
- Allergic Rhinitis
- Runny nose
- Nasal itching (rubbing)
- Shortness of breath
2. Eye …
- Allergic Eyes
- Watery, itchy eyes
3. Skin …
- Allergic Eczema
- Itching, redness, and or dryness of the skin
- Rash on the face, especially children
Allergies and sinusitis are very irritating and nagging health problems that we come across very commonly. Here is one very easy and sure remedy to get rid of this problem…- “Jalneti”.
The aim of Jalneti is to purify and clean the nasal path right from the nostrils to the throat using water. The process may sound unimaginable and the very first reaction would be, “My God, how can I do this, putting water inside the nose…?” and you may be tempted not to learn this at all!
But once, you do it, you will say, “Oh, this is so easy and wonderful!”
This is my experience with all my students…believe me each and every student!!! Get ready to consider shedding your apprehension and trying this wonderful practice.
Well, to put it simply, Jalaneti or Saline Nasal Irrigation or a nasal wash can be as routine as brushing your teeth or as you take shower and it is very easy to do. So, clear your nostrils and start the day breathing freely.